Monday, July 15, 2024

UPDATE: Drumslinger 10” Marcher Series practice pad

New to me: first generation Drumslinger 10” Marcher Series pad.

Bought it used for a great price, cleaned it up and swapped in a new head. This thing CHOPS!  And it fits in my bag easily.

I know that there have been concerns about Drumslinger’s delivery issues over the past several years. Some folks have even made unfair comparisons to The X Who Shall Not Be Named. Guys, it’s not even close. Drumslinger Percussion is One Guy, making sturdy, beautiful, craft-built practice pads one at a time. Life happens. Recovery takes time. Backorders ARE being filled and new pads ARE being made.

I sent a pad to be repaired and refurbished earlier this year. The total turnaround was around ten weeks, tucked in around backorders and new pads. I was thrilled with the results. And I will gladly tell anyone how good Drumslinger pads are. 

I’m super happy to add this little guy to my stable.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment