Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Sometimes things get tragic. The only thing to do is take photos and let go.

 Case in point:

Item for sale at eBay.uk is a vintage and rare practice kit.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/304207498914


Several exchanges with friends connected to the UK, and with the seller, proved fruitless. He wants pickup only, and right now, or he’ll throw it out with the trash.

After exhausting all my options, I had to let it go.

But I made sure to grab the photos from the listing first, so I’d have them to use in research.



It’s insanely cool, and rare even for those who live across the pond in Europe. And in a day or three, it will likely end up in the trash


..::sigh::..


Can’t have everything.

I’ll go drown my sorrows with a nice chopping session.

Happy drumming.




No comments:

Post a Comment