Sunday, August 18, 2024

Under The Hood, part deux: is this pad REALLY worth A HUNDRED BUCKS?

This makes SEVEN that I’m aware of. In less than a month.

Bad batch? Bad packing? Bad packaging at the factory?

We will never know, because VF is a juggernaut with guard dogs on the socials who are shouting in defense of the new pad. I got dressed down by one of the pad’s designers for my previous article, and anyone who is complimenting the pad is getting all kinds of bro love from him on the same sites.

But if this is happening again and again, then the pad really isn’t worth A HUNDRED DOLLARS. 

I stand by what I researched and wrote previously. No apologies. If you are going to charge a hundred bucks for a practice pad, it had better be consistently amazing, and made of sustainable materials.



No comments:

Post a Comment