Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Drum History Podcast, latest episode: All about practice pads

I was tickled to be invited to join Bart van der Zee on the Drum History Podcast, to talk and enthuse all about practice pads and their history.

I knew that if I did, I'd blow the lid off my little secret and get other people excited about it -- with the likely result that vintage practice pads would no longer be so easy or cheap to find.
In the end I decided that geeking out about history was more important than hoarding all the cool pads (which I don't but you get the idea).

We had a lovely chat!

You can find it here:

https://www.drumhistorypodcast.com/post/ep-107-the-history-of-practice-pads-with-beth-hamon

And if you support the podcast through Patreon, you can access little nuggets, "extras" available only to paying supporters. Including a little 15-minute thing with Yours Truly.

Happy Chopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment