Saturday, February 3, 2024

Product Review: DSP Drumstick Display

 Lots of you have asked me where to find wall-mount display racks for your most prized drumsticks.

I hesitated to answer because finding one large enough to hold marching sticks.

Then I found this: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1560490013/drumstick-display-standwall-hanger

DSP is a British maker of 3D printed display racks, and he is happy to discuss modifications to his design to suit. In fact, the rack he made for me was a modification of an existing design, widened to hold marching sticks. So if you decide to order, just give him my name and ask for the ten-pair marching stick design he made for me. I’ve advised him that other folks may want to order it.

UPDATE, Dave says that if you want Beth’s Marching Sticks Rack (holds ten sets), you can order it through DSP’s Etsy page, and use code DSPBH5 to get five percent off the cost. Just ask for it by that name and use the discount code.


I’m so happy with it I may have to order another couple to complete my wall.

Happy drumming.

No comments:

Post a Comment