Friday, February 23, 2024

In which I plead, wheedle and beg: Henry Adler Tone Control practice pad

I have been looking for this pad for over twenty-five years.

I came very close to finding one in horribly abused condition, but was outbid at the last minute by someone with a crap metric ton of money.

So now I have lowered myself to putting it out there in the universe:

If you or someone you know has an old Henry Adler Tone Control practice pad (circa 1950s or 60s) that they no longer need, PLEASE send them to me. I’ve been looking for one of these forever and would really like to find one while I can still handle a pair of drumsticks.

I do not care about cosmetics. I do not care if the rubber playing area is gross, or missing. I will fix it up and clean it up and make it playable again. I just really want to find one. I will pay for it, just not several hundred dollars. I simply don’t have that much money.

Photos below are of a friend’s Adler pad, shown only so you know what it is I’m looking for. 

(And NO, his is not for sale.)

Thanks in advance.




No comments:

Post a Comment