Thursday, June 4, 2020

Well, THAT was quick.

Curfew was extended only two nights, and then ended when subsequent protests turned out to be peaceful. Considering that the park was filled with more people the second night I went there, it's jsut as well. Tonight we got news of a spike in COVID-19 cases here in Oregon that are likely the result of all the vacationing and partying over Memorial Day weekend (two weeks ago).
We're told to expect another spike in a couple weeks from all the protests.
This may be how it goes for awhile.
..::sigh::..
So for the time being, I'm home and drumming.
This time, a return to a song I wrote for my most recent album, The Watchman's Chair.
On the album I played it with brushes; but today I wanted to see how it would feel with sticks and a Xymox pad. So here you go. Enjoy.
(Lyrics can be found at www.beth-hamon-music.com. Click on "Stuff I Make", then in the drop down click on "Words" and then on "The Watchman's Chair" and that will take you to all the lyrics for the album.)

No comments:

Post a Comment