Thursday, April 2, 2020

drum lessions in the time of coronavirus

I'm happy to report that I've begun taking online drum students!

I'm keeping it basic and super-affordable (sliding scale $3-10 pay-what-you-can; no one turned away for lack of funds).
Your choice of a 15- or 30-minute lesson, focusing on any aspect of rudimental drumming you want.
My specialty is adult beginners playing or wanting to play with a community band or drum line, but I will work with teens and/or intermediate players as well.

SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS OF HONK! BANDS. Just show me a picture of you playing with your Honk! community band and we're good for a buck off whatever you can pay.

I will be teaching from a pad while weather keeps me in the house. When the days grow warmer I'll move outside with an actual drum if you want. All lessons available on your choice of FaceTime or Facebook Live chat.

Find me on Facebook and Private Message me if you're interested.







No comments:

Post a Comment